Não há nenhuma vaga em aberto no momento.
Envie seu currículo para o departamento de RH e quando houverem vagas compatíveis com seu perfil entraremos em contato.
Genus ABS is the market leader in developing animal genetic improvement and reproductive services and technologies that ensure our customers thrive. Genus Breeding is now looking to appoint an exceptional leader as Beef Key Account Manager LATAM.
The Beef Key Account Manager is responsible for developing and implementing a strategy that adds value across multiple levels of the beef supply chain in Latin America. They will identify and nurture large key accounts including cow/calf, feedlots and packers and partner with these producer/suppliers to enhance and gain efficiencies through the supply chain. The KAM will work with the Product Development team to ensure product validation data and products are aligned to the needs of the market and support the overall goals of the Beef business and industry in LATAM.
Up to 75% of the Beef Managers focus will be on Brazil with the remainder of time spent across other LATAM countries, specifically Argentina.
- Key Account Development and Management
- Develops a robust and creative plan to develop business in new segments of the beef supply chain
- Develops strategic partnerships with large cow calf operations, feedlots and packers (other way around) to support the development of the
- Creates budgets and targets to support the Global Beef and LATAM regional sales targets and strategies
- Develops pricing strategy in consultation with and in accordance with products, market demand and strategy
- Develop and manage implementation of successful, geographically-specific marketing and promotional programs consistent with the overall Global Beef marketing strategy.
- Responsible for the sales development of and working with
- Plan revenue and gross margin for each target account and conduct sales activities within budget guidelines as defined for each fiscal year
- Contributes to the F1 Project by providing input and guidance to Product validation and development
- Provide accurate and timely sales reports, monitors sales performance and market response to products and incorporates into improvement of existing plans
- Designs and executes development plans with regional managers to ensure that sales teams are fully up to speed on the Beef sales strategy, products, and how to position them
Qualifications, experience, capabilities and behaviors
- Bachelor of Science degree in nutrition/Vet/Meat Science preferred
- Deep knowledge of the beef supply chain (cow calf- feedlot - packer)
- Proven experience in managing a P&L
- Solid Key Account Management experience
- Experience managing a geographical dispersed customer base
- Up to 60% travel required, domestic and international
- Valid drivers license
- Competent computer skills
- Fluent in English, Portuguese (and Spanish)
- Results oriented, communication skills, Ability to manage multiple diverse priorities, Prepared to pioneer by challenging the status quo, Able to work effectively with Key Accounts across the region.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to build plan to drive execution, the individual is able to work effectively with multiple diverse stakeholders and influence through consensus.
- Able to influence others credibly, particularly where no reporting line exists
- Time management and organizational skills
- Understand all features, advantages and benefits of ABS Beef Products and Services and be able to communicate them to the customer
- Lives and displays the Genus Values, policies and behaviors at all times in their day to day ways of working
Those interested in applying for this opportunity must do so by submitting their CV to Fabiola Meza, HR Latam Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Encaminhe seu currículo para email@example.com destacando a vaga pretendida.
Uberaba - MG
- Apoio em rotinas contábeis
- Confecção de relatórios em Excel
- Suporte nas analises gerenciais de resultados
- Suporte as demais rotinas do setor.
- Superior incompleto, cursando a partir do 2º período de Administração, Ciências contábeis ou Economia.
- Experiência de 6 meses na área administrativa (desejável na área contábil).
- Noções de orçamentos anuais e revisões (budget & forecast)
- Conhecimento avançado no pacote Office (ênfase em Excel) - determinante.
- Atenção, organização, bom relacionamento interpessoal, iniciativa, boa comunicação, adaptação a rotina.
- Disponibilidade de carga horária: 6 horas por dia (08:30 as 15:30h segunda a sexta-feira).